Enter your pet’s photo to be featured in the Irvine Animal Care Center’s 6th Annual Calendar Contest featuring Orange County’s favorite pets!
to download an entry form. How to Enter
1. Take your pet’s photo.
2. Email your completed form with payment information and pet photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “2015 Calendar Contest” as the subject line.
Or you may also:
Mail your completed form, pet photo and payment to:
Irvine Animal Care CenterAttn: 2015 Calendar Contest6443 Oak CanyonIrvine, CA 92618 Deadline to enter: September 15, 2014 Contest Rules:
1. All entries must be in color, with a horizontal layout and contain ONLY animals (no people please).
2. No copyrighted professional photographs or Polaroids are permitted. You must own the rights to the photo(s) you are submitting.
3. Digital photos are preferred, and must be well-focused, sharp images that are at least 200 dpi (dots per inch) in JPEG or TIFF format.
4. Mailed photos must be well-focused and no larger than 8“x10” or burned to a CD.
5. Photos may be submitted via email or regular mail.
6. Photos and CDs mailed to the Center will not be returned.
7. All entries that meet these requirements and are postmarked by September 15, 2014 will be included in the 2015 calendar.
8. All entries will be judged by the Center staff. Winning photos will be featured as Pet Stars of the Month and runner-ups will be included as inset photos within the calendar portion of each month’s page.
9. Winners will be notified by phone or mail in October 2014. The calendar will be available for sale in November 2014.
10. All other photos will be included in the calendar as part of the collage pages.
11. All entrants will receive a free 2015 Make Your Pet A Star calendar.