- Registration will only be processed after you and your family have been entered into the database. Please go to Create an Account and follow the instructions (allow one business day) or call Program Registration at 949-724-6610 to have your account created instantly! Once your account is created, you can register Online or through the Touch Tone System. You may also use the Fax, Mail or Walk in method of registration. Click for printable Registration Form to use for Fax, mail or walk-in registration.
- Registrations made Online or through the Touch Tone System are processed instantly. Applications that are faxed, mailed or delivered to the Irvine Civic Center-Community Services are processed in order received. To use the fax or mail, download and complete the Registration Form. Mail to: CS-Prog. Reg., PO BOX 19575, Irvine CA, 92623-9575; Fax to: 949-724-6608 or walk into the Civic Center, 2nd floor-Community Services.
- Non-residents must pay an additional $5 per course above $10 and $10 for courses priced at $75 and up.
- Registration is required for all courses unless noted.
- All courses are subject to cancellation or change.
- Confirmation receipts are mailed out upon enrollment. (Receipts for Online transactions will not be mailed, please print at time of transaction.)
- If the course desired is full you will be placed on the waiting list free of charge and enrolled into your alternate choice if provided. Please do not attend the course if you are on the waiting list unless you have been contacted by staff, and have registered and paid in full.
- If you are called from the waiting list you will need to provide a credit card for payment. You may also come in person to City Hall to make payment by cash or check (same day only).
- IFAC member discounts are available with purchase of memberships.
- Supply fees are to be paid directly to the instructor and are non-refundable.
Withdrawal & Refund Policy
Procedures apply to courses available through program registration, unless otherwise noted. Call 949-724-6610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
1) Full credits/refunds are available for courses cancelled by the City or Instructor.
2) Participant requested withdrawals or transfers from a class are subject to a $5 withdrawal processing fee. The balance will remain as a credit on the participant’s account and may be applied to future registrations.
3) Participant requested refunds are subject to an additional $5 refund processing fee in addition to the withdrawal fee, for a total of $10 in fees. The refund will be sent in the following manner (please allow 2 to 3 weeks):
a. Credit card transactions will be refunded to original card used.
b. Cash and check transactions will be refunded by check.
4) Withdrawal Request Guidelines
a. Courses meeting 4 or more times: requests must be received 3 days prior to second class meeting. Earlier notice is preferred to accommodate wait-listed participants
b. Courses meeting 1 to 3 times and Tennis Lessons (effective January 2012): requests must be received 1 week prior to start date.
c. Camps, Leagues and Learn to Swim*: requests must be received 10 days prior to start date for the $5 withdrawal fee to apply. Requests received between 1 and 9 days prior to the start date will be processed minus 50% of the enrollment fee, unless otherwise noted. Requests received on or after start date are not permitted. Switching courses is considered a withdrawal of original enrollment and follows the same guidelines. *Learn to Swim requests must be made in writing to Aquatics staff; email requests to email@example.com. Contact Program Registration for all other requests at 949-724-6610 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
d. Excursions or Special Events: withdrawals/refunds are not permitted.
Call Program Registration at 949-724-6610 during business hours with your request or email Quickreg.
Method of Payment
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express will be accepted for all methods of registration. Be sure to include your complete 16 digit account number and expiration date.
- Checks made payable to the "City of Irvine" will be accepted for Mail-In and Walk-In registrations.
- Cash will be accepted for Walk-In registrations only at the Irvine Civic Center-Community Services.
- Returned checks are subject to a $25 processing fee.
- Scheduled payments to a credit card are available for Summer Camp registrations. Fees for the first and last week of camps are due at time of registration. Fees for other weeks of camp are due 10 days prior to each weekly camp start date. Please complete the Camp Registration Form with Scheduled Payment Option.
|The City of Irvine Community Services Department provides high quality leisure services for all residents of Irvine. The City understands the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and invites people with disabilities to enjoy all programs and services offered by the Department. For questions regarding services for residents with disabilities and accommodations please contact Disability Services or call 949- 724-6732. |
The City of Irvine takes your privacy seriously. Pursuant to Measure S, which was adopted by the City's voters in 2008, your name, mailing address, email address and telephone number are being requested for the specific and limited purpose of facilitating communications from the Community Services Department related to your registration, promotions, and to inform you of upcoming events. The information is accessible only by the Community Services Department registration staff and may be utilized by class coordinators and instructors for program purposes only. Except as indicated above, and unless you expressly tell us otherwise, your personal information will be held in confidence and not shared with other agencies, departments, businesses or individuals.
If you feel that your rights and privacy have been violated, please e-mail Community Services or call 949-724-6649.