| || |
| || || |
| || |
Summer registration is open!
View the Summer ArtBeat for June-September art classes, camps, exhibitions and
more! Please see the Spring ArtBeat for our May-June art classes.
Click the links in the brochure to register or visit irvinequickreg.org.
| || |
Five easy ways to register...
Using your Client ID# and Family PIN#, enroll instantly with a MasterCard or Visa.
Register by mail...Just print and fill out the Registration Application. Print clearly and provide all of the requested information to ensure quick processing. Make checks payable to the City of Irvine or include your credit card number and expiration date.
City of Irvine
ATTN: CS Registration
P.O. Box 19575
Irvine, CA 92623-9575
Fax your Registration Application to 949-724-6608 (24 hours a day).
Using your Client ID# and Family PIN#, enroll by calling 949-222-2251 with a MasterCard or Visa.
Register at the Irvine Civic Center (corner of Alton and Harvard, Community Services Department, 2nd floor). You may also register at IFAC, 14321 Yale Ave. (at Walnut) in Heritage Park.
Classes are subject to cancellation or change under some circumstances. Please register early for the class you are interested in to help avoid cancellation due to low enrollment.
Late registration may be available depending on the nature of the class and spots available. There is no pro-ration for day(s) missed. Please contact the Community Services Department before attending to confirm class availability status and register using one of the above methods. Do not pay the instructor.
Non-residents pay an additional fee of $5 per course priced above $10; $10 fee for courses priced $75 and above.
Registration is required for all courses unless noted.
When registering via Touch Tone or fax confirmation receipts are mailed out upon enrollment. Receipts for online registration will not be mailed. Please print receipt from your computer at time of transaction.
If the desired course is full, you will be placed on the waiting list and enrolled into your alternate choice, if provided. Please do not attend the course if you are on the waiting list unless you have been contacted.
IFAC member discounts are available with the purchase of an IFAC Membership.
When a class is cancelled by the City or instructor you will receive a full refund or credit.
Supply fess are to be paid directly to the instructor and are non-refundable.
The City of Irvine, in compliance with applicable regulations, hereby asserts that it does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, marital status, or medical condition on the admission or access to or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities.
Withdrawals & Refunds
Client-requested withdrawals are subject to a $5 withdrawal fee. Refunds are subject to an additional $5 refunding fee.
- Withdrawals are not available for Excursions or Special Events.
- Requests must be received 3 days before the second meeting for courses meeting 4 or more times.
- Requests must be received one week prior to the first meeting for 1-3 day courses and Tennis Lessons unless otherwise noted.
- Withdrawal requests for Camps, Learn to Swim and League programs must be received 10 days prior to the first meeting. Requests received fewer than 10 days prior to the first meeting will be processed at 50% of the fees unless otherwise noted. Withdrawals/refunds are not available once the program begins.
- Withdrawals must be made by calling Program Registration at 949-724-6610, the Irvine Fine Arts Center 949-724-6880, emailing email@example.com or in person at the Irvine Fine Arts Center or the Irvine Civic Center.
- If you choose to leave your refund on your account with the City of Irvine there will be no $5 refund fee deducted. These funds are available indefinitely for use when registering for future classes for anyone on the family account.
- Credit card transactions will be refunded to the same credit card, less a $5 refunding fee. This process takes 1-2 weeks. Cash or check transactions will be refunded via check, less a $5 refunding fee. This process takes 3-4 weeks.
To view the Registration Application and CIF,
you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
Click on the button above to download the latest
version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for free
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || || || || |