|Earned Income Tax Credit|
Free Tax Filing (February-April)
If you live, work, or go to school in Irvine and your household income was less than $60,000 in 2014, you can receive free tax preparation! Click here for flier.
To schedule an appointment,
For information on how to prepare
your taxes from home, visit
What do I bring to prepare my taxes?
- Picture ID (Driver's license, official identification, or Passport) for you and your spouse, if filing jointly
- Social Security Card or ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) letter for each person listed on the tax return
- W-2 forms for all jobs worked in 2014
- All 1099 forms for other income from 2014
- Form 1095-A,B or C - Health Insurance Coverage Statement
- All 1098-T Education & Tuition forms for educational expenses
- Childcare provider information: name, address, phone number and Tax ID number (if available)
- Copy of your 2013 Tax Return
- Voided check if using direct deposit for refund
- For joint returns, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms
If you earned less than $52,427 in 2014 you may be eligible to receive the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC).
This tax credit can return up to $6,143 for the 2014 tax year!
How do I qualify for the EITC?
- Be a U.S. Citizen or resident alien for all of 2014
- Have a social security number valid for employment
- Eligibility depends on marital status, household earned income and number of qualifying dependents
Call 888-434-8248 for more information or to schedule an appointment!
|You can also file your tax return online from home* at myfreetaxes.com |
*Must have less than $60,000 in 2014 household income to utilize this free online services
| || |