Q: How do I ride the iShuttle?
The iShuttle has developed a How to Ride video, which visually takes you through the process of purchasing a ticket, getting a seat on the shuttle and how to tell the driver you need to get off at your stop.
Q: What does it cost to ride the iShuttle?
- $1.00 - Cash Fare
- $ .50 - Off-Peak Fare (1-3 p.m. and 7:30-10 p.m.)
- Free - Riders Presenting Valid Metrolink Pass/Ticket for Rider Connecting to and from a Metrolink Station
- Free - Riders Presenting Valid OCTA Pre-Paid Day Pass or Multi-Day Pass
- $5.00 - Pre-Paid 10-Ride Card (Available for purchase from shuttle driver)
* Visit the Fares page for details on which OCTA passes are accepted.
Q: What Metrolink stations does the iShuttle service?
Irvine Station on Ada & Barranca. Routes C & D serve this station which is closest to the Irvine Spectrum.
Tustin Metrolink Station on Edinger & Jamobree. Routes A & B serve this station which is closest to the Irvine Business Complex.
Q: How can I let my company know about the iShuttle?
Visit the iShuttle Employers Page for information on our Team Captain program. Employers who agree to distribute information to their employees will receive a Starbucks Card for their efforts and employees will be eligible to receive free trial passes for Metrolink and the iShuttle. We provide email blasts, hard copy information, and can bring iShuttle staff to your work-place to host an information booth.
Q: Where does the iShuttle stop at John Wayne Airport?
The iShuttle Route A stops on the arrival level near Terminal B. The stop is shared with the OCTA bus service. A map of the stop location is show below.