|Picnic & Bounce House Information|
Picnic and Bounce House Requirements
Picnic/Shelter reservations may be made for the following parks only:
Cypress, Northwood, Heritage, Col. Bill Barber, Turtle Rock, Woodbridge, Woodbury,
Las Lomas & Deerfield.
All other parks are available on a first come, first served basis
for groups of 50 or fewer (no reservation required).
For park amenities please download the Public Park Inventory.
- Reservations are required for groups of 50 or more.
- Reservations must be made at least 2 weeks (14 days) in advance for small family gatherings that do not include alcohol. The refundable deposit is $200 + the hourly rental rate ($33 for Irvine residents-proof of residency is required; $46 for non-Irvine residents). Additional insurance may be required.
- All other picnic/shelter reservations must be made at least 30 days in advance. These reservations include, but are not limited to: events where alcohol or live animals are present, catered events, business functions and those hosted by non-profit organizations.
- Bounce Houses are permitted at most community parks with a $30 Bounce House permit and a Picnic area reservation. Bounce Houses are also permitted at select non-reservable parks with just a $30 permit. Bounce House Vendors must provide the appropriate information to the City (business license and proof of liability insurance). The list below are vendors who currently meet the minimum requirements. Your vendor must be on this list. If they are not, have them contact us to qualify at 949-724-6620. The public is not permitted to bring their personally owned equipment.
- Laser Tag and/or Game Trucks are not permitted in City Parks.
*Inclusion on this list is not an endorsement or recommendation by the City of Irvine.
The City assumes no responsibility for any related business transactions.
Bounce houses must be supervised at all times and run on a generator.
City electrical outlets are not to be used for bounce houses.
The following companies have met the minimum requirements:
Facility Policies and Applications
Vendors interested in providing services may call 949-724-6620.
Click here to send your questions and comments
to Facility Reservations staff.
Parks Make Life Better!SM